We officially have snow sticking to the ground at our house. We wanted to enjoy it while it lasted, so we built ourselves a snowman on our back deck. Too bad it couldn't wait one more day. It actually started yesterday-right before we went to get pictures taken with Jared's side of the family-figures. But hopefully they will turn out really cool with the snow falling all around us. The flakes were huge! The big, soft, fluffy, wet ones. It was perfect snowman-building material!
That looks like so much fun. I can't believe you guys have that much snow. We had snow covering the ground this morning, but not near enough to build a snowman. It looks like the girls had a great time.
-WOW- look at all that SNOW!!! You guys made such a cute little snowman. I miss the snow, so I appreciate you posting pics with snow. I think this will be the first time ever I don't see snow at Christmas time. I can't wait to see some of your family pics. Keep us posted.
Crazy thing is we only got a little skiff of snow here on the north end of Cache Valley. You must of had one big snow cloud hanging out down there on the south end. Looks like the girls just loved it!
We were in Moab and missed the snow. I have to admit that I was a little sad to miss out on the first snow. But I am sure winter will come before I'm ready for it.
8 comments:
That looks like so much fun. I can't believe you guys have that much snow. We had snow covering the ground this morning, but not near enough to build a snowman. It looks like the girls had a great time.
I love the snowman! I'm jealous you had enough snow to make one. Good job. Such a fun picture.
can't believe you have snow-well yes i can, it's cache valley! :) your snowman is so cute. and your little ladies look like their in heaven.
Sooo cute!! Wow, already building snowmen before Halloween...we are still heating up down here in St.George!
-WOW- look at all that SNOW!!! You guys made such a cute little snowman. I miss the snow, so I appreciate you posting pics with snow. I think this will be the first time ever I don't see snow at Christmas time. I can't wait to see some of your family pics. Keep us posted.
Crazy thing is we only got a little skiff of snow here on the north end of Cache Valley. You must of had one big snow cloud hanging out down there on the south end. Looks like the girls just loved it!
Snow is so much fun when you have kids! Cute pictures!
We were in Moab and missed the snow. I have to admit that I was a little sad to miss out on the first snow. But I am sure winter will come before I'm ready for it.
Post a Comment