5 years ago
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Yellowstone-Finally
So I'm finally getting to some Yellowstone pics. We went with some of our family and close friends over the 4th and had a blast! I just have to say that camping wiht a trailer is so divine when you have small children! I know camping is all about being dirty and one with nature...and I'm all about that...but I'll tell you what...a little scrub-a-dub-dub in the 2 ft tub works wonders to keep little dirt mongers looking more like children throughout the trip!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
You guys definitely live up summer vacations!! How fun--I might be a little jealous:)\ Sam and Alex are beautiful--you can just see Sam's sweet spirit in all the pictures of her. I hope you are all doing great!
Mandy you are beautiful and so is your cute family. I love the picture at Mesa falls, looks like fun.
Such a great trip! So glad you guys had so much fun. You got some good pics.
Sounds like a great trip. We haven't been to Yellowstone. Is that Mesa Falls, north of Rexburg? We were in Rexburg a few weeks ago for a family reunion and we went up to Mesa Falls. Small world.
It looks like you had a fun trip. The girls are so cute. Sam's hair is so long. You guys look like you are doing well. We miss you. I love your blog it is really cute.
I love the picture of you with the 2 girls by the water. Lucky Jared, you 3 are beauties! I can't believe I have never played in the hot springs, in all my visits to Yellowstone. Next year.
I love these pictures! You guys have had so much fun this summer! Alex is getting so big and so stinkin' cute! I love your little fam.
Your trip looks like it was fun. Your girls are so cute. Hey, I changed my security setting so now you need an invite. Please email me mkrizzo33@hotmail.com so I can invite you. Love, Megan
What a great trip! I concur on the whole trailer-kid thing. Kimball was so anti-trailer (his family likes to do pack trips with the horses way back into the Uintas) but after a couple of camping trips with Caleb, he was singing the trailer tune. Maybe some day!
I'm so glad you found us! Your girls are SO cute! It look like you've been having lots of fun! So what are you up to, besides busy? What does Jared do? Thanks for posting, and I'm excited to stay in touch! :)
Post a Comment