Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Quarantine!

Ok...so we are officially on quarantine at our house. Nobody come by or you might get "the plague"! We are going on day 7 of the gomboo and I am pretty darn tired of fevers, diarrhea and vomiting. Alex has had it terrible (thank heavens she's still in diapers) and Sam decided to try it out on Sunday, but thankfully seems to have bypassed the worst of it. And of course...Jared decided to come down with it a week before the tax deadline. Eek. I am just praying for a hall pass on this one! Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Ashley and Paul Giddings said...

So sorry to hear this. Hope you all get better real soon.

Anonymous said...

Oh Mandy - I feel so bad for you, we've had it our house too! It really is awful, the laundry, the diapers, the sleepless nights..... I hope you all are healthy soon. Hang in there and take time to take care of yourself too! xoxo

mckenzie said...

Hey we have had the same thing! I lost it all, and Craig has had a fever and won't really eat and sleep. And it seems to be lasting forever. I'm sorry you guys have it too. It's so miserable. get better soon!

Ashlee said...

LOVE the new look to the blog! Glad you figured it out! Sorry about the illness at your house, definitely sounds miserable!

Melissa said...

I hope you are all feeling better now! having a sick child is just about the worst. PS the end of taxes is near.