This gal is truly amazing and I feel so incredibly blessed to have her in my life! Here are a few things I love and cherish about this phenomenal woman!- A grateful heart and a loving smile at all times (along with great hugs)
- Compassion and an earnest interest in the welfare of everyone around her
- SMARTS and dedication...this is a girl who knows how to learn and accomplishes every task or project to perfection!
- A spiritual giant in every fashion of the word
- What a world traveler! (I live vicariously through you in this area for now...so don't quit!)
- Warm Tang and saltines on the way to school in the green van (and blaring Ben Harper)
- A perfectly straight, white, sparkly smile (doesn't she look like a model in the above picture!)
- Fantastic hair at all times-short or long-and she doesn't have to do a thing (so jealous)! I just had a flashback to middle school with the cute shoulder-length bob and the carefully curled, selectively placed ringlets around your entire head-it was cutting edge!
- Classy taste in everything from shoes to jewelry
- Perfect handwriting...I know this sounds funny, but if you ever get anything written by her, you will know what I'm talking about...every letter is perfectly formed and scripted and STRAIGHT. It is incredible! It should be made into a font...it would be called Timeless Annie or something.
Anywho, enough rambling. This doesn't even do her justice!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
wishes to you love!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
wishes to you love!



1 comment:
you're as sweet as they come!!! thank you for making my DAY/WEEK/MONTH!!! I love you to pieces.
and thanks for the birthday wishes...with sammy in the background calling "happy birthday annie!!". i saved it to my messages. Its priceless.
mucho love: moi
Post a Comment