But hopelessly flawed. Bear with me people. So between my computer crashing months ago, and the lack of pictures on my computer (they were backed up, just not loaded on the new one), I have been REALLY putting off updating this little puppy. Because the small Chihuahua sized tasked turned into a Great Dane or a St. Bernard! And I couldn't even walk one of those things by myself if I wanted to. So I let it get away from me. But I am going to be better. I have to be for posterity sake. Because it seems this was the only thing I kept updated in terms of current events in our family, and it is pretty darn sad that I fell off the wagon! So here is a little peak of the cumquats and what we have been up to. Watch the blog for more current updates as I get my life back under control.



One of our latest outings up Blacksmith Fork Canyon. The girls are champion hikers and love to be outdoors. Sam is one of the best marshmallow roasters ever! She has only caught her mallow on fire once that I can recall.

The gals on July 4th at my grandparents. Rees is with my Grandpa Dale who is going to be 91 in August. Love them. The girls have been super busy with swim lessons and lots of outside play time, trips to the pool, and going to bed super late every night. Sam's dream come true.

Rees is now one. Man how time flies. She is one of the happiest kids I know. She has 4 little teeth, super curly hair, and has finally really started to walk. She has been able to stand and take a few steps for a while now, but who cares about really walking when your sisters will tote you around? But she has finally taken the plunge and will walk pretty well once she pulls herself up. She blows lots of kisses, loves to dance, and clap, and can throw down as much food as the girls at a meal. And she loves her dad-the kid about jumps out of her skin when he comes home from work. She just can't contain her excitement.

The big dog has been running his little guts out. A bunch of his coworkers put together a Ragnar team at work and he has had a blast running. He did really well at the race. We are sure proud of him. He has been scouting it up as usual, biking, and doing my bidding in the yard-bless his heart.
As for me, I am just trying to keep up with it all! The garden, the yard, the kids' activities. And my kids aren't even that old yet! Plus, we are having another baby in January. Yay. Number 4 here we come. Don't know the flavor yet, but we will be super happy whatever we get! We are just so excited!
12 comments:
Miss ya! Love ya! And your family is so darn CUTE!!
P.S. Please post more pics of the mountains...sure do miss them. =)
Wahoo baby #4! Congrats you guys! Can we come to the pool with you next time you go? Please?
Congratulations on the upcoming #4! How exciting!
YEAH!!! congrats on baby #4. So FUN! I'm running the Ragnar in Tenesee with a bunch of friends. I'm excited. You'll have to send tips this way!! :) It's fun to catch up on your family again!
Congrats on the future Erickson kidlet!! Your kids won the lottery when it comes to parents!
Looks like you guys have been having fun! And congrats on baby #4 by the way! You are a brave lady.....i still can't talk myself into having #3! haha But seriously, you are an awesome mom, your kids are super lucky!
Welcome back and CONGRATS on the little peanut on the way!!!! Glad to hear all is well!!
congrats!! We are having #4 just before you. How crazy life will be with 4 in the home. Your girls are so adorable as always!! Thanks for the update.
Congratulations Mandy, That is so exciting. I know I'm not ready for 4 quite yet, but I know you'll handle it great. You're such a great mom.
Love the update. Your girls are super cute - love the old navy tees (can't believe we weren't there!) Your backpack trip looks AMAZING! Congrats on new babe. Can't wait to hear more soon.
Congrats on #4! How did you talk Jared into it so quickly after #3? I am super excited for you guys!! Congrats!
Mandy!!!! Congrats on being pregnant!! Our babies are due at the same time! So exciting!! Love to see the pictures of your family. I miss you!
Post a Comment