5 years ago
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Oh Blessed Life
Well-I'm thinking about posting about Christmas. But alas-that would require me to actually put my life into some semblance of order and actually download my pictures and actually verbalize our craziness...which is just beyond me at the moment. So I'll just sit here and complain about it, and blog hop looking at everyone elses' wonderful Christmas celebrations. Can't somebody divine a way to just 'poof' things done? Sometimes I wish I were David Copperfield.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
If you ever invent the 'poof' please let me know!!! I could use some too! :) I don't really feel like I get anything done with little ones around, but I try to enjoy the time I have with them, because it will soon change. :) I think you are great. :)
I loved your Christmas card. . the girls couldn't get over the diamond for the star! My girlies are so funny. I also loved the picture. . your girls are getting so big and they are all so beautiful! I hear ya about the Christmas post. It is just almost too overwhelming. I have yet to blog about a Christmas on my blog (I have been blogging for 4 years. . and no Christmas posts!) . . oh well!! I have always wanted to be like Samantha on Bewitched and just wiggle my nose and have things get done. That and I want one of those Star Trek beaming thingies so I can just go where I want when I want!!!
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!
I am looking forward to those posts!
seriously, i feel the same. it would be great to have time to do all these things. and i'd like a cook, housekeeper, and nanny too. :)
Post a Comment