Man-I tried to have these up a week ago, but my computer hated me there for a minute!We finally got an updated family pic taken. Thanks to our darling and super-talented friend Camille. I highly recommend her. Thanks friend. See her photos here. Lets just say it is getting to be more of a process with 3! We had to make it short and sweet. 1/2 hr and we were done. Sam and Rees were fantastic. Alex-not so much. (Man that line sounds familiar). I think it must be some 3 yr old phase. I hope she snaps out of it soon...she is such a doll, but she is not fun when she is grumpy! Which is a lot lately! Anywho, on to the pictures. I warn you...there are many.

















12 comments:
Love them! What an adorable fam
Super cute pics. Isn't gatting family pictues such a process?
oh, my heck...your girls are seriously adorable. All that red hair just kills me. love the new pictures!
SO CUTE! Honestly, I love your adorable girls! They are just so stinking beautiful! It gets me even more excited to be having two girls in a row (not that I wasn't but ya know!)
Merry Christmas!
...oh by the way, I love the colors of your outfits!
you all look so dang cute. love the colors...
but most of all, i love little rees and her cute little tongue!
and cute boots.
VERY very cute. You will have to tell her I said so. You have SUCH cute kids!!! I absolutely LOVE the red hair. I love how HUGE your christmas tree is and chucked at the griswolds comment!! I really hope you have a great Christmas. Your family is beautiful!
awesome pics
How would you ever choose which ones you liked best...they are all simply adorable!! P.S. You look fabulous!
Super cute! They turned out great!
These are just about the cutest girls I've ever seen! Mom and Dad look pretty spiffy, too.
Beautiful pics-what an incredible family.
Post a Comment