Monday, November 22, 2010

Family Resemblance

Well...I always thought the girls were total replicas of their dad's family. Turns out there is a bit of a Williamson family resemblance. (In mannerisms too...man I was a messy kid!) Can you tell who is who? (sorry for the blurriness on a couple).Aren't they so cute
And here's the man...wasn't he a chunk! Sorry honey-we couldn't very well post about me and not show yours for a fair comparison :).

4 comments:

A & E said...

oh i love seeing pics from the past! and you were a messy little thing! :) when you posted pics of rees when she was brand new, i thought she was totally a williamson bebe. ohhh she is so dang cute. you're all cute.

Jill said...

Mandy, You're family is so stinking cute! I love that you have three beautiful little girls!!! So sweet!!!!

Bourgeous said...

Lucky little girls if they can look like their momma! They are all just so adorable. Are they in age order?

Sheri said...

I love all the pictures. You were adorable! Am I right on the order- Reese, Sam & then Alex?