'I LOVE YOU!'.
My lovely ladies have been going around puffing up their cheeks all day yesterday and today and blessing us with lots of little I love you's. These are the moments.
My lovely ladies have been going around puffing up their cheeks all day yesterday and today and blessing us with lots of little I love you's. These are the moments.



6 comments:
So cute, do you know what the book was??
How tender! Those are the moments that I try and picture when I feel like I am going to loose it. Your girls definitely are precious.
that is so sweet! what cuties
It's always fun to catch up with your bunch. Such cute girls!
I loved your valentines day card!!!! So good to see you.
Your girls are so cute and say the cutest things! You guys ought to plan a trip down to St.George:)
Post a Comment