The girls are sitting at the counter at lunch time, just munching away. As I'm looking at Alex, she has this bump protruding from the top of her dress. I didn't say anything, but as if on que, Sam reaches over and pinches the protrusion (in the most dainty of thumb & pointer pinches) and says,"Look mom, tissue boobs!"
Where she got it from and how she knew to stuff tissues down her sister's shirt, I'm not entirely sure. We may have to investigate what their teenage aunts are teaching them! ;).



7 comments:
That is so funny! I love our girls! I hope that you are feeling good--i am so excited for you guys!!
Could Sam be any cuter!
Wow, Mandi! That is hilarious! This will keep me chuckling all day long!
Too funny, that's all there is to it.
Makes you wonder what they're saying when you're not around.
By the way~ Ces saw the pics of your girls dressed up in princess clothes and is now chanting that she wants to get together to play. (Seriously chanting, seriously)
That is too funny!
When I was growing up my mom used to tell me "what God's forgotten we supply in cotton." (This conversation usually took place after trying on prom dresses and realizing I didn't have a chest big enough for the dress.)
Thanks for making me laugh today, what a priceless story!! That'll be one that will come back to haunt her!! What a cutie!! How are YOU feeling by the way?! I am soo excited for you guys!!
That is too funnt!!
Post a Comment