Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Back in the saddle again

I think I forgot how to post. Sorry to all of you that have been checking up on us. We fell off the face for a minute! We've been feverishly getting our lawn in (imagine that after 3 1/2 yrs) among other yard projects and things. It has been a busy fall! But we're back on the radar. I'll probably post a few things from a while ago just for posterity sake, so scroll down further if you want. Thanks for bearing with us!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

We're glad you're back!

Jenny said...

I about had a heart attack when I saw your name at the top of my blog list. Yay for Mandy!

Julia Buell said...

I'm impressed with your garden! And the Halloween costumes too. We should get together some time and make something fun. Do you make Christmas ornaments? I've made some fun ones over the years.

Anonymous said...

You are so talented Mandy!!! Loved seeing all the pictures. We haven't hung out so much so it was good to see what you've been up to!

Les said...

Mandy, you won my tutu giveaway! I promise it was random! What size do you want?

Brit said...

I hope you had a great Christmas. Happy New Year!!