Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Fun

Sam started asking on October 1st when Halloween was going to be here. It was about like anticipating Christmas! She could not contain her excitement! Jared came as a grump ;)Sleeping 'Booty' (she'll shake her Sleeping 'Booty' too if you ask her)TinkerbellIsn't she quite adorable. Look at that fairy smile.
Both of them were very set from the beginning as to what they wanted to be but I was too cheap to pay for the $20 Disney costumes (they are so cheaply made! They would fall apart in one night!). So my mom and I got ambitious and made them. I made Tinkerbell and my mom made Sleeping Beauty. It was a fun adventure. Sam got to dress up pretty much the entire week and loved it. Especially the sparkles. All in all, it was a great time and they came away with a LOAD of candy (which Alex secretly sneaks about every 5 minutes when I'm not policing-she has such a sweet tooth!)

10 comments:

Russ, Emily, Parker and Hannah said...

Wow your costumes are absolutely fabulous! Your girls looks so cute all dressed up. Nice job!

sunnydaycamp said...

you never cease to amaze me. what darling halloween costumes. I have been anxiously waiting to see a halloween blog up date.

love you
thanks for calling and checking up on me.
things are good.
love you

Bobbi said...

you did a great job with the costumes!! I love them.

Remodelaholic said...

You did such a great job making hte costumes! And I think they are so much cuter than the cheap store bought ones!

WhiteFamily said...

You are quite the seamstress! I love the costumes...super cute!

I Love Good Grub said...

They turned out so good! I love them, and I love those cute little girls!

Momma Monkey said...

Wow... I don't know that you guys are busy enough. Why don't you throw a few more tings in ;). Anywho, it's fun to see all the pictures. maybe you should teach me how to garden!

Melissa said...

That last comment was Dave, I love the halloween costumes! They look great. I am also quite jealous of your garden.

The Ericksons said...

The costumes look great. It sounds like you had a fun night.

Brit & Dave said...

Look at those darling girls! Wow, you made those. That is amazing!