Just a little sneak peak of some new family pics. My super talented friend Camille took this the other day just before they cut the wheat field above our house. Thanks 'Mil'.
so fun to see your blog! I've been pretty bad at blogging lately but i'm going to do better now that school has started and i have two seconds to myself! love the family pictures! such a beautiful family. we really want to invite ourselves up to see you guys, we were just talking about that the other day. maybe we could come up and see your place this fall?? we really miss you guys!
11 comments:
SOOOO CUTE!!!! You guys are such a cute family!!! I love it!!
That is a very good picture! Thanks for sharing.
Oh wow!! I LOVE it!!!
soooo beautiful! I think were gonna try and make it to Donnells reception! I really look forward to seeing you guys! Nicole
so fun to see your blog! I've been pretty bad at blogging lately but i'm going to do better now that school has started and i have two seconds to myself! love the family pictures! such a beautiful family. we really want to invite ourselves up to see you guys, we were just talking about that the other day. maybe we could come up and see your place this fall?? we really miss you guys!
GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!! Oh my goodness, what an amazing picture. A beautiful family and a beautiful setting! I can't wait to see the rest!
Amazing! Camille always does such a good job.
As usual, awesome photo by Camille. Of course, having such a cute little family helps.
So cute! What a great family picture. Your girls are getting so big.
i'm so jealous of the mountains in the background. you all look darling. love love love it!
Beautiful!
Post a Comment