



Every year the kids have a chance to catch a trout with their bare hands. Some have tags that they can get prizes for. The girls were both super excited, but got a little stage fright when it came time to catch a fish. One swam by Alex's leg and she flipped out. Sam was all about the wading, but wasn't so sure about touching the slimy things...but in the end they both came away with one (thanks to a little help from the parents).



6 comments:
I love the pics you caught of them gong up in that ride, too cute! I also love your family picture blow you guys look great!
p.s. plese explain how you got your pictures SO big!
Those top two pictures of your girls are great!! Alex's smile is priceless. . .
The picture of the girls on the ride is so cute!!! The boy off to the Left doesn't look as if he is having much fun. Your girls are so stinkin cute and are growing up way to fast.
Take care and tell Jared HI from me!
Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun this summer! Tegan would've loved to be there with the fish, he's turning into quite the fisherman these days! You girls just get cuter every day! Say "hi" to the fam for me!
looks so fun! Still trying to find a weekend to make it up there. hopefully soon.
Hey girl! Thanks for giving me your address, I was able to find most blogs off of yours, I have a favor to ask of you.
If The Crowshaws blog is Allison and they are still blogging would you mind asking her is she would invite me to see it?
Oh and the Woolfs- is that Jared and Cherstie? (I probably just spelled her name wrong!)
I would be so thankful!
Cassity,
my email is comeitch@gmail.com
Post a Comment