
Well-belated Merry Christmas everyone! Here are a few snapshots of our great holiday! It was pretty low key. We live so close to our families that we get to enjoy a lot of time with all of them, playing with cousins and loving grandparents. It is truly a blessing! We spent Christmas Eve making cookies for Santa and preparing for the evening at Grandma Diane's. It was great playing games and munching the whole night. Christmas day we spent a little more time at Grandma Diane's. We had a great brunch of crepes with fresh berries (my favorite!), opening gifts, and playing fun games. We spent the afternoon at Grandpa Neil and Grandma Lori's opening gifts and playing with all the fun new toys at their house. We spent Sunday with Grandma and Grandpa Olsen and Donnell and had a great dinner and some one on one time with them. Thanks everyone for the fun, thoughtful gifts, the great food, and the good times. It is quite the run around between houses, but we all love it and enjoy the time with everyone. We were also really excited this year because our entire family got to be together, including our nephew and niece, Chris and Jamie, who live quite a ways away. It was so much fun. We weren't very consistent about taking pictures this year...so we apologize for not have pictures of everyone (despite getting a new digital camera...I'm still figuring that one out). Below are a few highlights...



Making sugar cookies for Santa Christmas Eve

Our 16' Christmas tree...one of our favorite traditions is cutting our own. Jared keeps increasing the height each year...the thing is the only way to get a taller tree next year is to put it in the middle of the room. Yeah right.

Our princesses in their adorable new silky princess nighties that Grandma Diane made. Sam will hardly part with hers to be washed.

I actually surprised Jared this year. I generally either get excited and spill the beans or he figures it out the moment I buy it. This year it worked though! It took a little magic and a lot of help from Sarah & JD...thanks a bunch guys. It was a hit!

Sam on her new 'Pink, Princess Bike'. Her one request from Santa since June.

Playing games at Grandma Diane's Christmas day. I hope the candy game becomes a tradition mom (hint, hint)-we now have our year supply of candy (which will probably last a week at the rate Jared eats junk)!
11 comments:
What a cute picture of the girls in their princess nightgowns! It looks like they had tons of fun making cookies too. We're so glad that you had a good Christmas. We love you guys!
Cute pictures. It was fun to see you guys for a minute yesterday. Come again soon!
Glad you had a good Christmas! Your girls are you cute I can't believe you have two, I feel like we just left Logan yesterday and it has been almost 4 years! Take care!
your tree is beautiful! mine was all sorts of dried out in about 3 days. boo. love the pictures of the ladies making cookies. how cute. love you!
Fun pics! sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas! I love the silky pajama's! So great to have family close.
Love the tree. If we're back next year I think we might try cutting our own.
Alex has hair and pigtails to boot. I'm sure you are so excited.
Love the tree. If we're back next year I think we might try cutting our own.
Alex has hair and pigtails to boot. I'm sure you are so excited.
I'm an idiot, I didn't realize you moderate. If I double posted please just ignore.
christmas at the ericksons looked like it was great fun.
I love the family pic of the 4 of you. super cute!!
Your tree is huge!! I started laughing when I read 16 feet--that is awesome!!! You guys have so much fun--I love Christmas time with little ones!!!
I love the 16' Christmas tree! Brian would love to have nurf guns like the ones Jared got.
Post a Comment