Monday, January 12, 2009

One of Those Days

We really had a pretty great day just chummin' at home...cleaning house, playing dress-up, riding bikes in the house (hence the wound by her eye), playing with friends...obviously it was a bit much for this little dumpling. (crummy napping doesn't help the situation either). By dinnertime she was sitting at the counter with her head on her hands, eyes closed, just bawling. She was practically sleeping, sitting up (and crying at the same time). Go figure. I'm sure mom snapping pics of her terrible state really did wonders for her mood too.

9 comments:

Bourgeous said...

Isn't bedtime the best on days like that? I love your Christmas tree! It definately was in the top 10 of the year - I am glad that Christmas was really enjoyable!

Megan said...

She looks so sad! I love the pictures though.

Reena Bostock said...

Been there, done that! I love it she is so darling.

Melissa said...

poor little thing, I love that you took a picture now when she has her kids you can torture her with it :)

Sheri said...

Hope she got a nap in yesterday! We had lots of fun! See you tomorrow!

Lindsay said...

Don't you love those days?! And it always seems to happen around 5:00 PM when it is too late for a nap, but you wonder how on earth you are going to keep them awake until bedtime!

The Summers said...

hey you! I miss you and hope all is well with you guys. your girls are growing and darling. sam and kendrick need to get together and do some damage! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Poor little dear! We have had plenty of those days at our house too. For some reason the meltdowns are always when I am trying to fix dinner.... kids have great timing!

Jill said...

Poor princess. looks like a rough day. totally sympathize.