Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Blow Out City

We woke up this morning to a lovely gift from Alex...a full on blowout from leg to leg and up the back. Not quite as bad as this, but I think it can be compared when your child is old enough to have chunks along with it. I know...TMI...but now you are all there with me, smelling and feeling the magic of these moments (at least those of you that have children).

5 comments:

caroline said...

know the feeling my little Izzy does two of those a day! I think its on purpose! Mandy your kids are so cute! I can't wait to see them. Caroline

Anonymous said...

well my kid poops on me so you got it easy. Adam

Reena Bostock said...

Gross! I don't miss those moments at all!!! GOod Luck!

Bingham said...

I love it when they do that. It's even more fun when they do it to there dad and your not home. Yuck!

Russ, Emily, Parker and Hannah said...

Oh my gosh that is so gross! Parker had many blow-outs. Hannah can fill her diaper but it never really escapes. Wow-I keep thinking about that picture.