5 years ago
Monday, November 17, 2008
ANIMAL CONTROL
Cousin Lucas (about 7 months) crawls up to inspect Sam's lego tower, when Sam starts exclaiming "animal control...I need animal control over here. Uncle Spencer taught me that." Uncle Spencer says that whenever small children are getting into something they shouldn't be and now my child has picked it up. Lovely! But they could be saying much naughtier things...So Spence...here's to you you little devil. My kids learn such wonderous things from you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
This makes me laugh everytime I hear it!
That is hilarious!
Leave it up to the Uncle's to teach your children things! Payback now that he has kids!
that is so funny. I love all the funny things kids will say! I can't believe how beautiful your little girls are.
Way to go Sammy! You are a natural leader; keep your parents in line.
-Spence
I love the animal control! Gotta love the Uncle influence. Thanks to my boys uncles we know now all about Nacho Libra, WWF, and how to tickle feet - but just on people who are sleeping.
That is so funny! Kids say the darnedest things.
I actually think I might start saying that! I love it!
ha ha mandy thats freakin hilarious! And honestly that doesnt surprise me that spence would teach you little ones that!! ha ha cute!
Post a Comment