Bless warm summer days.And cute little dumplings just learning to smile.I think I'm going to see this look a lot during the teenage years...'Are you kidding mom?'
So fun, sorry I didn't have time to drop by the last couple weeks. I guess I better get that gift in the mail before you think I am a total liar. Much love!
yes we love summer days! can't believe rees is smiling. wish i could see her in person. :( love her hair! when i ask maya what we should name bebe #3 she says "alex." every time. it's so cute.
I can't get enough of your beautiful girlies... they are just so darn cute!! Hope you guys have had a great summer! And, I am sure you ran into Tori (Millerberg) up at USU, she was involved with a lot of stuff up there and fun to be around! Small world!!
9 comments:
So fun, sorry I didn't have time to drop by the last couple weeks. I guess I better get that gift in the mail before you think I am a total liar. Much love!
I love all the fun facial expressions! Especially that last... although of course the smiles are best! She is just so cute.
yes we love summer days! can't believe rees is smiling. wish i could see her in person. :( love her hair! when i ask maya what we should name bebe #3 she says "alex." every time. it's so cute.
My goodness she is absolutely adorable! I love it...next time I'm in town I'll have to give you a call.
i love her little smile! she's so sweet. the newborn pictures are SO CUTE.
i love her little smile! she's so sweet. the newborn pictures are SO CUTE.
Happy summer! We went to Old Navy the other day and I was secretly hoping to run into you - rats, maybe next time :)
I LOVE Rees's photos!!! Hope you guys are having a great summer!
I can't get enough of your beautiful girlies... they are just so darn cute!! Hope you guys have had a great summer! And, I am sure you ran into Tori (Millerberg) up at USU, she was involved with a lot of stuff up there and fun to be around! Small world!!
Post a Comment