St. Patty's is one of my favorite holidays-maybe it is the green (my favorite color) or the celtic pride in our family-with all the red hair and such-who knows. We enjoy it at our house. My darling friend Sheri had a great idea to make the kiddos t-shirts from this tutorial. I think the technique needs a bit of perfecting-we probably left the bleach on too long, but we sure had fun.
PS The man won't touch the green milk-I'm not sure what is wrong with green milk-the leprechaun thought we would like it-apparently someone has a bit of OCD or some greenaphobia I didn't know about.
PS The man won't touch the green milk-I'm not sure what is wrong with green milk-the leprechaun thought we would like it-apparently someone has a bit of OCD or some greenaphobia I didn't know about.



5 comments:
Very cute!!!
You think green milk is bad, you should try green eggs. I had Holden in tears last year over that one.
Cute shirts.
Ha! I love these. You are lucky! Alex is looking like such a big girl now. So grown up. Let's play soon!
they are soooooo dang cute!!
Yeah, Kevin won't touch green milk either. Found that out the hard way two years ago when I got stuck drinking a full gallon of green milk!
Post a Comment