5 years ago
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Happy Independance Day
I am way late in posting these...the month as flown by! We had a fabulous fourth (and 24th for that matter). Filled with lots of parades, fireworks, swimming, barbecuing with family and friends, and fabulous fun. We are so blessed to live so close to our family and so luck to celebrate our freedom together!
My little darlings in their patriotic bandana skirts...Thanks Ash for the fabulous idea. They were so fun, fast and most of all, CHEAP! Love it.
Alex & Baby Na Na (Sienna) waiting for the fun to start.
Pulling a few faces at the camera while impatiently waiting for the candy!

Here's to you dad.
My handsome brother pulling honor guard duty. What a guy.
A little fun in the sun to keep cool after some serious parading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Sienna always looks so adorable in her bandana skirt (then again, she's adorable all of the time). Good job on the cute skirts.
Cute skirts! You'll have to tell me how you made them.
Hey! I found you guys through the Wright's blog. Your girls are so cute! I do love the bandana skirts. I just may have to make one for my little girl.
email me and I'll send you an invite to our family blog...if you want one. :) amysuerbug[at]hotmail[dot]com...
Oh, all the parade fun! Your girls are always so cute and matching!
So you guys had to have been sitting right across from us (as I can tell by the pictures). How did I not see you?! Thanks again for the cute skirt. Ash wore hers to the parade too and looked oh so adorable.
Love the blog. Your family is adorable. It was so good to see you at Mo's wedding. Wish we could have talked more. send me your email and I'll invite you to our blog. ckmsun@gmail.com
Post a Comment